SIGN UP HERE
10/21 3-5pm $45
Leela Hoehn of Native Bear
Come learn the basics of selling wholesale with Leela Hoehn Robinson of Native Bear – paper, gifts & vibes. After starting in 2011 as a handmade, custom order focused etsy shop Leela decided to make the switch to outsourcing her product line and grew her wholesale business from scratch. After re-launching the brand in 2016, Native Bear has an active list of about 200 stockists and continues to grow that list every day. With little to no outside funding or assistance Leela knows what it’s like to stretch a dollar while dreaming of building an empire!
In this workshop we will discuss the steps you need to take in order to transform your product ideas into a growing, sustainable wholesale business – without breaking the bank!
We will cover topics such as:
- Why it’s OK (and you should) let go of some of your process
- Common wholesale terms and setting your policies
- Establishing what your core products are and pricing for profit
- Creating brand consistency and planning product launches
- Reaching out to stores: Do’s & Please Do NOTs
- Tips on how to create a simple, easy to read, straight to the point linesheet
Plus, everyone will receive a curated list of vendors, professional resources, and suggested reading material put together by Leela. The workshop will entail about 1.5 hours of lecture and material coverage, and 30 minutes of Q & A.